Return of Supporters

Because when tickets are restricted for games loyalty points have always been used so I disagree especially that LC would in any way be the same as FA cup final and one should exclude the other if successful. Although I agree regarding transport costs. This would have made a nice gesture.
All fans are equal but some fans are more equal than others than others !

We had a similar conversation. I think once the ‘car spaces’ are gone you will have to book coach or train to buy a ticket. Strictly speaking you aren’t supposed to share a car with anyone outside your household or support bubble so that might be part of the thinking.
I think that might be the case too but wanted to check in case there was any knowledge anywhere on it. As you might imagine, I'd rather split petrol between 2/3 of us instead of paying £80 for the train.

I assume the train from Piccadilly will go straight to Wembley (Central?) rather than to Piccadilly then everyone jump on the tube across to the ground

Any mention of further stops for these trains pal? Macc/ Stockport ?

I didn't see any mention of where it was stopping, but if I was chartering the train, it would pick up at Piccadilly go via New St/Wycombe and drop off at Wembley Stadium, then there is no need to trek across London?
The 1020 and 1155 trains from Picc to Euston in RealTime trains call at Stockport, Wilmslow, and Crewe - but only the first calls at Watford Junction. But how can they be Covid-secure, when 375 passengers on each is more than half the number of seats, in an enclosed space for 2-3 hours?

Avanti can't go to Wembley Stadium, but I don't know any reason why they could not stop at Wembley Central.

Will the trains defo be alcohol free? Dont mind jumping through all the hoops they have put in place but if it means no alcohol there and back that kills it for me.

The 1020 and 1155 trains from Picc to Euston in RealTime trains call at Stockport, Wilmslow, and Crewe - but only the first calls at Watford Junction. But how can they be Covid-secure, when 375 passengers on each is more than half the number of seats, in an enclosed space for 2-3 hours?

Avanti can't go to Wembley Stadium, but I don't know any reason why they could not stop at Wembley Central.

There's a very good reason the trains can't stop at Wembley Central, platform length! It's an H&S requirement for trains with automatic doors to be fully platformed, unless there's a safe way of working with SDO (selective door operation). In the case of the Avanti fleet, SDO can only be used at locations where fixed infrastructure (called balises) are installed. Balises are basically bits of lineside kit that send a message to the train's software to keep certain doors locked when the rest of the doors are released.
On the Avanti Network, they are only installed at Haymarket (Edinburgh), Lichfield Trent Valley and Manchester Piccadilly platforms 13 and 14 for diverted services.

And Real Time Trains is incorrect. The services have been "bid" to Network Rail but not yet "offered". When the offer occurs the schedules in all downstream systems will be updated.

Just spoke to supporter services they have been assured by manchester city council extra lateral flow tests will be available for blues sat evening. Also, bars will be open for refreshments in the stadium. Taking langleyblues tips on board think im going to go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.