Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoiding the match day thread tonight I think haha. Potentially worse than the Lyon one after Saturday ls result also
As long as we score early, control the game, score a goal at least once every 15 minutes, make zero errors all game, and score with every single chance we have, then the match thread should be somewhat tolerable.

Anything good on the telly tonight ?

Blue moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Come on City !
be strong , brave ,stand up to them germans & make us proud!

City City
The best team in the land
and all the world !

So important to get that away goal.

If we score first I'm very confident we'll go through.

pep will use the false 9 tonight and pack the middle of the park
i hate it myself and it changes the system that been good enough all season

the false 9 slow us down and we have not got speed going forward on the breaks other than the wingbacks
but if city score first it changes the whole game for them and they could panic and push up to high and we pick them off for fun

like it or not city have to score tonight because this game is not finishing 0.0 its just not happening
they are to good with haaland and others on home soil. they have scored in the last 29 games so we know they have goals in them

key players for city KDB and foden and ederson. they must have great games. its time KDB stands out in europe
its his time to shine on the world stage and put that marker down as the best in europe

Mendy to score winning penalty only to watch the meltdown in matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.