Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW..I hope liverpool get absolutely stuffed tomorrow...cant bare that lot if they win
Dodgy pen for Real Madrid late on to make it 5-5 in aggregate (Madrid on away goals) would be nice.

We need Liverpool out so they can focus in beating Man U in the league...

Bernie, Foden, Jesus, Cancelo need to start for us to have the energy to match Dortmund’s running and the quality to keep the ball moving in tight situations. Imo I would sacrifice walker for Cancelo on the right and bring in Zin on the left. A big reason we played so well this season is due to player combination. For example, we are more fluid when Bernie and Cancelo link up on the right. Dortmund destroyed our slow centre mid combo of Gundo & rodders.

My only concern in this game is if pep goes with the same due. Teams at this stage will hurt our lack of pace. Game management needs to focus on matching their energy before introducing Gundo to control and see out the game. If we don’t we might regret trying to control the match from the start and end up chasing it with subs after 60min. This is Pep we are talking about so he may decide it is time for Garcia to start in midfield :)

Last edited:
They are certainly going to try to jump on us early like the dippers do. Expecting them to press high from the off. I’d play Laporte against that press. He pings one over the top to mahrez, beautiful touch and it’s 1-0 city.

Soo....... is this the leg Pep has his massive brain fart?

Not feeling too assured after that Leeds performance.

Soo....... is this the leg Pep has his massive brain fart?

Not feeling too assured after that Leeds performance.
We're normally chasing the game in the 2nd leg after the brain fart in the first ;)

Think the tie will be done by half time, key players rested and I think the lads will be on it from the first whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.