Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like for the first time Pep is picking what makes us work and not worrying about nullifying the opposition. Good team.

I should qualify first time at this stage of the CL

Errr wtf

Where is the back 3?
Where is mendy as a false nine?
Why isn't Aguero in CM?

It's a Champions league quarter-final 2nd leg and the team is....normal
That’s what I’ve been most nervous about all day. I feel quite calm now!

Zinchenko will have to be on it against Knauff. Cant leave room for him to run in to. Come on City
This is my worry. For as high as Zinchenko's 'footballing IQ' is, he's not a great "athlete" and can be exposed for that. With that being said, I'm confident we go through. Cmon boys!!!

I like that team. I think Walkers speed/strength is worth the risk of him having a blip in concentration.

Good team that. Thankfully the chances should fall to Gundo, Foden and KDB tonight. Show the others how to score

This is my worry. For as high as Zinchenko's 'footballing IQ' is, he's not a great "athlete" and can be exposed for that. With that being said, I'm confident we go through. Cmon boys!!!

I must be going mad because I think he's streets ahead of Cancelo on current form at everything except creating chances, which should be the job of the midfield really. Seems to be a rare opinion though.

Absolutely delighted with that line-up. Now the boys just need to go out and play at something approaching their best form and we'll win. Let's get into them!

In fairness, Zinchenko is one of those that when the team is playing really well he looks incredibly solid at LB. This is due to us pressing intelligently and generally defending well, especially in a positional sense.

If Zinchenko starts getting exposed in any manner then it will mean we have bigger problems elsewhere on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.