Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I for one will be sleeping soundly tonight knowing we're under their skin.

JS103070785.jpg

Semi-finalists, dickheads!

Has a lot of bylines in his bio but not one permanent employment.

When you see the state of click bait journalism in the world today, if you can’t even be employed in that world that says a lot about your abilities.

The commentary team I had were excellent...not sure of the commentator's name but he was alongside Andy Townsend who clearly wanted City to win.

There was a cry of dismay when KDB hit the bar and when Foden scored you could hear Townsend say 'yes' under his breath.
Was it CBS? Jim Proudfoot & Andy Townsend?

I didn't watch the BT coverage tonight. I know Walton initially said 'no penalty' initially, but did he say 'I think the referee's got that right' when VAR confirmed it was a penalty?
He said according to the rules it was no penalty. Then post match Jake Humphreys said he spoke to him and was told that the referees likely thought the same as Jenas (his arm being in that position and the header being deliberate are more relevant than the ricochet at close range). However to cover his back he then added that really VAR didn't overturn it because the initial decision hadn't been a clear and obvious error, and had the penalty not been given VAR wouldn't have awarded the penalty for the same reason.

He said according to the rules it was no penalty. Then post match Jake Humphreys said he spoke to him and was told that the referees likely thought the same as Jenas (his arm being in that position and the header being deliberate are more relevant than the ricochet at close range). However to cover his back he then added that really VAR didn't overturn it because the initial decision hadn't been a clear and obvious error, and had the penalty not been given VAR wouldn't have awarded the penalty for the same reason.
I wonder if he was this vague with his match reports?

Bent f*cker.

Has a lot of bylines in his bio but not one permanent employment.

When you see the state of click bait journalism in the world today, if you can’t even be employed in that world that says a lot about your abilities.
Whines about petro clubs but has Al Jazeera in his bylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.