Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very mild comment removed from the BBC site. Apparently, you are not allowed to criticise the feral scum who support this excuse of a football club. And yes, it was a mild comment without any rude words at all. No wonder these people get away with it, because people with power and influence protect them and pretend they are cheery angels. Would they be so tolerant of Leeds? Millwall? West Ham? Us? No chance!

What Liverpool should get:
1.500,000 euro fine.
2. Five-year ban from Europe.
3. Ringleaders of the attack prosecuted for attempted murder.

What they will get:
1. 10,000 Euro fine, suspended for two years.
2. Er - that's it.

That sanctimonious club and its disgusting fans are a shitstain on football, and the sooner they are bankrupt and out of football, the better. They are worse than the fucking Rags.

Seriously, if this was happening at either Manchester club then GMP would be on top of it straight away. Merseyside Police are totally complicit in these repeated attacks up to the point that they were giving updates on their Twitter feed as to when City's coach was due to set off and the change of route ffs. As for the dickheads responsible, well these rats have been attacking opposition coaches for longer than many think. 35 years ago - just 9 months after Heysel - they did this and a load of their own younger fans ended up on the receiving end too:

I had a very mild comment removed from the BBC site. Apparently, you are not allowed to criticise the feral scum who support this excuse of a football club. And yes, it was a mild comment without any rude words at all. No wonder these people get away with it, because people with power and influence protect them and pretend they are cheery angels. Would they be so tolerant of Leeds? Millwall? West Ham? Us? No chance!

What Liverpool should get:
1.500,000 euro fine.
2. Five-year ban from Europe.
3. Ringleaders of the attack prosecuted for attempted murder.

What they will get:
1. 10,000 Euro fine, suspended for two years.
2. Er - that's it.

That sanctimonious club and its disgusting fans are a shitstain on football, and the sooner they are bankrupt and out of football, the better. They are worse than the fucking Rags.
Same happened to me a few weeks back, I now still get my digs in but word it so they can not delete them.

Seriously, if this was happening at either Manchester club then GMP would be on top of it straight away. Merseyside Police are totally complicit in these repeated attacks up to the point that they were giving updates on their Twitter feed as to when City's coach was due to set off and the change of route ffs. As for the dickheads responsible, well these rats have been attacking opposition coaches for longer than many think. 35 years ago - just 9 months after Heysel - they did this and a load of their own younger fans ended up on the receiving end too:

That is disgusting - let me guess - nobody was found for that attack either. Whenever you think you have heard the worst thing that they have done another shameful incident emerges.

When will other parts of the country realise that these fuckers don’t represent England they represent Miseryside

They are scouse not English

They couldn’t give a fuck about England apart from the pound they can scam

They are above the law and Covid immune

UEFA May now do something as it was against their Spanish darlings
Oh I think football fans the length and breadth of the country know exactly what these tools are about, it’s the media that struggle with the truth of it.

At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.