Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mirsery-side police will investigate !!!! - dont make me laugh. The scouse police force turns a blind eye when it comes to this fan base and its behaviour

Lets not forget this is the same police force that highlighted our bus route, and then allowed it to get bricked etc all whilst the feral red scum actually where all over the police vehicles using them as a platform - this would not be allowed in any other county by any other police department

The only way to stop this lot is UEFA to act accordingly, but I wont hold my breath

So Zidane nearly got clouted by another dipper coach attack..not much in the press about this..usual stuff about police will investigate, but probably have the same result as with City .. we tried but couldnt find the culprit. The real question here is why do dipper fans behave this way? Truthfully that bottle/brick could have killed him. Dont know if I am over-reacting but but just find the behaviour of dippers to be obscene. Heysel, Hillsborough etc. What is it with their fans ? Football means a lot to all fans, but wishing to deliberately harm someone, damage property, went out in the seventies. Why is it always the dippers doing this ? Do they feel they gain some advantage by behaving like thugs ? Even rags behave with more decorum..Am so pleased they lost, so so pleased.
I can’t fault your logic, apart from your assumption that liverpool has somehow moved on from the 1970s. It hasn’t.

Absolutely bang on the money this. I've said this previously - that it's entirely possible to empathise with them on Hillsborough and criticise them on other matters. As you say, by and large the press seem to be totally incapable of doing that. Depending on which media outlet it is, either they're so far up Liverpool's arse it's untrue or they're shit scared of going in on them because they'll get accused of disrespecting Hillsborough even though there's no relation between that and whatever shite they've been up to this time.
Suspending disbelief for a moment in terms of whether it would ever happen, how powerful would it be for an outlet like the Echo to put bingo on the front page calling out “fans” for this sort of behaviour and telling them they are not wanted and welcome?

RM coaching staff post match

0f0d1c7c4d19d10dcc15f7b737fe7b70.jpg

Merseyside Police have announced they're launching an investigation

I won't hold my breath

Their fans disgracing their club on the eve of the Hillsborough anniversary....Absolutely no shame and zero class
Merseyside police facilitated the whole event again. Allowing fans to gather and hurl abuse and missiles with no intervention. It isn't that difficult to close one road for ten minutes two hours before kick-off. They are a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.