Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Respect for having the balls to apologize but no matter what he was a fantastic player for us and important part of transition .
Thing is, he has had to apologize before because of the stupidity of his loudmouth agent. Which makes his rant again Pep after the fact all the more damning. Bellend is the proper description and that doesn't lessen what he did on the pitch for City. He got his farewell and a few other things, but no he does not get a statue. Pep can decide if he ever accepts his apology.

He was an amazing player - always stepped up in the big games but to become a club legend - you need to respect the club - and its obvious he doesn't we were just a vehicle for him to display his talents. There's nothing wrong with that, he deserves our respect, I'm pleased to see he's seen the error of his ways and has apologised but sadly he will never be seen in the same light as Zabba, Kompany, Kun and Slilva et al because they had a wholly different relationship with the club.

balls or because he wants something from the club ? I know which one i think , i am glad pep and the club havent replied
it took him long time to realize so maybe he has conflict of interest or not . It was bit childish on his part but it’s a good thing to come to peace within sometimes in life.

November 4th, 2016:

Seeking to mend his relationship with manager Pep Guardiola, Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure apologized Friday for outbursts by his agent.

A statement of contrition was demanded two months ago by Guardiola before Toure would be considered for selection again. But it's still not clear if the four-time African player of the year will play again for City.

"I wish to apologize — on behalf of myself and those who represent me — to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past," Toure wrote on Facebook. "Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there."

June 4th, 2018: [Pep is racist]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.