Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Too little,too late , one of my favourite players on the pitch but Yaya and his agent ruined his legacy , really coulnt give a f*ck what Yaya thinks now and i am sure the club or Pep couldnt give a shite.
His agent scarpered as soon as the money stopped rolling in and no doubt Yaya is getting through his millions , so a few quid for a contoversial article will come in handy.

Love him unconditionally. Stood up to United and said "Nah, not anymore".

Other people don't have to, but I'll love him for the rest of us.
Spot on mate. A few sanctimonious old loons on a forum might have it in for him but the Yaya song is sung loud and proud regularly by match going blues because he’s loved.

Reverse the roles of the original comment that was made and Pep would have been forced to resign due to racism - imaging that

dog-what.gif
It’s only an opinion mate, but it is genuinely mine.

He played like a statue for his last season or two, leaving Fernandinho to do both of their work.

Yes he was involved in great moments and was brilliant for 3 or 4 years, but that's not enough for a statue as far as I'm concerned. If we went down that road we'd have about 50 statues going up in a few more years.

Fernandinho would be next on the list for me. A top performer for a longer period and not one hint of a problem.
‘Great moments’……’50 statues’? Really?……Yaya was a one offno words can really do him justice and his effect on us cannot be overstated.

The ultimate big game player, he turned the tide at key points in our history.

The semi-final…..the final…..Newcastle in the title run-in….amongst many many other incredible performances, he was unplayable in his prime on another level to all the other players rewarded with a statue.

Of course I don’t like what he said against the club and Pep for which he owned his mistake and apologised, job done move on.

If calling him a **** makes everyone feel better then fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.