Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

Thing is, he has had to apologize before because of the stupidity of his loudmouth agent. Which makes his rant again Pep after the fact all the more damning. Bellend is the proper description and that doesn't lessen what he did on the pitch for City. He got his farewell and a few other things, but no he does not get a statue. Pep can decide if he ever accepts his apology.
There’s a fine line between accepting apology and forgiveness . I’m sure pep will accept his apology .

Incidentally he hasn’t had as many good seasons with us as Sterling has...

He was a fuck up, but he was our fuck up. Instrumental in our early success, life's too short for this shite.
Correct
I’ve always said that if he hadn’t got injured v QPR, there would have been no 93-20 No ‘Manchester City are still alive here’
Because he would have personally sorted that potential mess 20+ minutes earlier

I know looking back it was fantastic! It wasn’t on 88 minutes though was it really!!

I think we've got a bit too much going on at the moment chasing 4 trophies to be mithering with this ffs, fuckin needy fucker, fantastic player mind, can't take that away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.