Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea are a decent team under Tuchel
You cant carry anyone as a passenger in a tough semi final, yet we managed to carry at least 4 or 5.
Sterling, Mendy, Torres were the "pick" of the worst.
Apart from KDB we have no pace in central midfield at all.
Really think its now time for 3 or 4 out and same numbers in.

I don't think we deserved any more than a loss today but there's no excuses that bent performance by Mike Dean... he was annoying me every bit as much as Sterling and Mendy were. Azpilicueta buying free-kick after free-kick, their goal coming after a free-kick that should not have been given, waving play on after our players get taken down like it was his favourite thing to do. Fuck off Mike Dean.
He let him Kung fu kick Foden four times before reluctantly booking him

Finally, something worse than our performance today..... the dross that bbc have put on after it......utter garbage.
whatever happened to Summertime Special??

Pep cannot play four competitions with KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Gundo, Mahrez playing every single game. When he put this team against Leeds half the forum was having a heart-attack. Now if he decided to prioritize PL over FA Cup folks are getting upset again.

I won't complain about rotation, we have rotated all season. The difference today is we rotated 8 players instead of 4 or 5, and that proved a disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.