Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Hope there's no blind alleys on the way back to Manchester. Sterling will never get home. His observation of things around him is reminiscent of Stevie Wonder

Despite his failings and form. He has the best natural movement of anyone in our squad by an absolute country mile.. hence why he finds himself missing so many easy one on ones with keepers.

His observation of his surroundings isn’t his problem. Confidence is. It happens.

What the fcuk!!!

No doubt I’ll get banned, but that was a disgrace. We GAVE UP the FA cup SF. We were absolutely shocking. Sterling and Mendy should never be allowed to play again except in the reserves. Neither are good enough any longer. Sterling running into defenders time after time. Torres going missing yet again!
Jesus trying hard, but needs Foden around him to bounce off.
Doubt we will see Kev again this season.
Play like this v Spuds and we WILL lose the CC as well. PSG will rip us a new one and by next week we could be in a title battle, even though some say it’s a done thing.
Typical city were back again today. Lack of urgency and desire until Foden came on.

Raging is an understatement. We had more than enough talent there to beat them, but were poor at best.

The premiership is, for me, the only trophy that matters, the rest, a bonus.

However, Pep wants the CL.

Be interesting to see how the rest of this season now plays out.

IMO we need 3 pts v Villa.

We have a final 3 days before Paris.

My money is on a stronger side v Paris, and, I agree.

The team selection stunk. It cost us the game.

We made too many changes all over the pitch and that front 3 were absolutely wretched. Whilst Sterling was awful, he did try. Torres looked lost and Jesus tried but isn't good enough. Mind you the midfield gave them scraps. Mendy and Cancelo reverted to type and offered little in defence and nothing in attack.

Steffens positioning was appalling. It was absolutely dreadful. Why is he playing? Why would Ederson need a rest as he does so little!!

I totally disagree with most of you about Chelsea. They were superb and ran the game. Mind you we let them.

What got me was we had no confidence about our game in the first 20 mins, just like Wednesday. We allowed the opponent to set the tempo. Were supposed to be the ones who teams fear!! Pep choked again for me in another big game. Sorry, you know I'm a fan but this is a pattern now in big games.

Next season we need to think about our priorities. I don't see any point in lumbering to semis in all cups if we have to play Mendy etc.

Last one...KdB. we play better without him. When he was injured, Silva, Gundo, Foden, Rodri nd Mahrez were superb.

Really disappointed tonight. We need to get our heads straight and stop overthinking these games.

Sacricing for what exactly ?

We are out on our feet at the moment, we are close to winning the league and are in the semi of the CL. These games have to be our priority, given we are in the final of the League cup I expect we will go strong and so today was a chance for us to rotate, unfortunatly it didn't work out.

am right at the front of the que with the moaners after city lose i just hate it

but the truth is we are not as good many people like us to believe ? the best 11 are but many in the squad are a bluff
sterling as spat his dummy out and i will call him out right now (fuck off) you soft tart

Still struggling to get over that Sterling performance. What’s going on with him?
I’m one of his biggest supporters, but he was awful today , possibly the worst I’ve seen him play for us .
Nothing was coming of for him .

Despite his failings and form. He has the best natural movement of anyone in our squad by an absolute country mile.. hence why he finds himself missing so many easy one on ones with keepers.

His observation of his surroundings isn’t his problem. Confidence is. It happens.
Lack of confidence is a fucking cop out and a feeble excuse for bottlers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.