The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So 3 italian teams not including juventus? Who else is going to be in there apart from the two milan clubs? Roma? Napoli? Seems like bollocks
Milan and Inter. Milan staying away from CL have affected their tiny dicks. They want to get back ncoz they have history of winning this competition

How could you enforce a cap on spending on transfers that only applied in the Euro Superleague? This breakaway league is not replacing the PL which will carry on as usual. So why would we agree to a spending cap which will also impact on our PL squad. It doesn't make any sense.
That said I am not a fan of the UEFA proposals which are totally corrupt and I can think of many reasons why breaking away from the UEFA crooks would be a good idea. The appointment of Tebas on its own is reason enough.
Ha, I know what you’re saying.

If this gets off the ground I would place a bet that it would lead to something more damaging to the current domestic format in the not too distant future

Yes, the only way to stop it would be the rest of the domestic leagues calling a few bluffs.

It happened with the darts. Breakaway associations.

If clubs in the Premier League got together, they could easily tell the rest to fuck off then.

They won't, because they are happy being paid £100m a season for mediocrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.