The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Maybe a moment of reassessment should be taken. The big clubs should not have an over representation in the say of how football is run. The game doesn't belong to them, but they act like it does.
Yes, they bring in viewers, but have they actually helped fans in any way by bringing in these viewers? No!
They have used fans as furniture to be positioned and moved around at will, while at the same time charging ever increasing amounts for seats.
If clubs and fans was a relationship, it would be an abusive one!!!
Totally agree. The truth is that over the last 100+ years of professional football in this country the teams that 'bring in the viewers' has changed many times. In the last 30 years professional football has been trying to make sure certain teams stay in this privileged position. This move is intended to cement that into perpetuity.

I can see it a mile off: Madrid’s owner, United’s owners, Liverpool’s owner, Juve’s owner and Arsenal’s owner are the chairmen of this, and we haven’t got a single person representing us on the board.

We’ll be kicked out within three seasons as the pigs at the trough find a way to fuck us over, and we won’t be welcomed back to domestic football after breaking away.

This will end in tears for City.

We are the most naïve club in world football if we go along with this!
CAS will be busy for sure.

The insurance against this is to sign superstar.

Would you say the football Nations League is better, or worse, than international friendlies?
Zero percent interest in friendlies, 5 percent interest in Nations
league, 90% interest in summer Euro and World Cup tournaments would be my honest answers to that. I was trying to make the point that the 6 Nations for example I love to bits - with the same 6 teams every f’kin year! ;-)

How in the holy feck are Spurs included in this?? Anybody need reminding of their last title?
200_d.gif

How would the national team work ? You see some of these South American players worship playing for their countries but would they be allowed
The breakaway relies on the fact that they can still stay in the Domestic leagues and play Internationally. That will prove problematic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.