The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Whilst an emotive subject, that's just bollocks, with the greatest respect.

You want City relegated and our trophies scrubbed from history?

I'm a City supporter first and football second.

I've not come across too many rivals fans who have a good word to say about my club, so I won't be rushing to self flaggilate myself for the good of football.

I want what is good for my football club and nothing else.

That was before we had money and now we have it.

I trust Khaldoon to do right by our club, they haven't let us down yet.

I'm not in favour of this Super League but City first every time.

We await to see what exactly is going to happen and what part City play but I want blame the people managing the club for wanting to have the team play in the most prestigious, lucrative and widely viewed competitions.

No other fuckers have been looking out for City so the club has to do what is best for it. What I hope is that football associations and supporters can do enough to make this a Superfluous League and prevent it ever getting off the ground.

Good rant by Neville, but typical rag arrogance to mention the rags, dippers and Arsenal as the real history sides when others have been around just as long of not longer. He has to be careful naming names too as he has no proof.

I reckon they’d find a way to kick us out within a few years. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.
This is actually a point that needs to be debated, what happens if a club is deemed to have broken the rules that this new Super League sets in place, could they then remove that club from the competition and if so where do they then go? Can you image us joining this shit storm and then having our spend controlled by this rabble with the threat of expulsion basically meaning the club has nowhere to play.

Can you imagine the City v Hyde United match day thread.

Unfortunately it wouldnt, Agnelli is the leading figure in this breakaway league - the same guy who said Atalanta did not deserve to be in the champions league even though the qualified legitimately via league position
You are right of course but what is the solution? Surely it is too late to reform and clean up UEFA. It's dead in the water (CAS didn't help). I thought the proposal to bring Tebas in was just unbelievable. UEFA is a corrupt nest of vipers. Meanwhile Agnelli himself has been repeatedly investigated for his links to the mafia. Perez must have been involved in the tax fraud at Real Madrid. None of these people are fit to run football.
This battle needs some sort of intervention from a third party because football is much more important to people in Europe than just a sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.