The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Not sure how that would work tbh.

I think the "Founding members" are untouchable.Are permanent members of the Super League.

A bit fucked up really,if this is true.

Makes the Premier League top 6 race irrelevant.Destroys the brand.

Sky/BT are not going to want to pay hundreds millions for a damaged product that has lost all intrinsic value.

The revised TV Deal will deny every other Club revenue,slashing it.
Not sure how that would work tbh.

I think the "Founding members" are untouchable.Are permanent members of the Super League.

A bit fucked up really,if this is true.

Makes the Premier League top 6 race irrelevant.Destroys the brand.

Sky/BT are not going to want to pay hundreds millions for a damaged product that has lost all intrinsic value.

The revised TV Deal will deny every other Club revenue,slashing it.
Exactly. These 'Founding members' would have no business interest in damaging their domestic brand in the medium to long term.

It does however put them in a strong negotiating position domestically to let others know they can do it. Especially if they want to justify bigger shares of domestic TV deals.

I would imagine we still earn the majority of our money domestically.

City let it be known there might be a reckoning for UEFA at the time of CAS. I wouldn't be surprised if we've been involved with this for quite a while.

Last edited:
Do you think Europe's elite would sign up for such a policy if it was raised by us? No
Do you think this is all about utd and liverpool etc doing what they have wanted to do for years? Yes
Do you think that it is a coincidence that a closed shop is how americans see sport and that this is a base of this proposal? No
Do you think that Mansour is only protecting his investment in us and the surrounding community, to keep us on an even keel with the twats that are the face of this change? Yes Yes Yes

Mansour has to instruct the club to follow this proposal for basic financial sense. If he can force the greedy bastard clubs to withdraw the proposal and leave things as they are, then he will have played a great part in the preservation of the game that we all love.

If utd and liverpool win, than he has no alternative financially but to go with the flow. You would do the same

Its all going to be kicking off soon but please spread the word

THIS ALL ABOUT SCUM, DIPPERS AND TARQUINS
Just to be clear for anybody of any club
THIS IS ALL ABOUT SCUM, DIPPERS AND TARQUINS

The clubs want a bigger slice of the cake which is understandable. Ultimately, this is all about money.
We all laughed when Arsenal decided a few years back that 4th place was the new 1st and for a good number of years they just did enough to get over that line each season.
Now the fuckers arent even bothered where they will finish just as long as they are filling their bellies at the trough....

Gary Neville with a great 18minute rant, people can point to ulterior motives but to me he's speaking as a fan and I can't disagree with any of it, he's fucking fuming.

I'm the same now, I'm getting more and more angrier with it.

A broken clock is even right twice a day. Can't stand him but he's spot on.

Last edited:
@Ric or mods, seeing as for now City are an English club. Can we change the title to “City ARE a founding member” rather than the god awful Americanism “City is a founding member”

Sorry SWP's back, but even a bit pissed at 03:00 the use of 'is' is actually correct.

City is a singular term, therefore 'is' is the correct way to refer to us. For example 'John is a twat' means that this John is a twat in the same way that City is a founding member means that City is a founding member.

Fuck me I need to go to bed

Reactions: MAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.