The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters

Makes sense why they rushed out the super league announcement late on a Sunday. So its basically the same shite in a different package and now UEFA will get slaughtered for not having any counter offer to the top clubs in Europe and the super league now sit back and say "We knew what UEFA was gonna do was shite, as well as taking half the money for their christmas piss up and Platini's holiday homes so we are going to do it ourselves"

Hopefully this proposed soulless Comp is just a way of the so called big clubs trying to make sure EUFA give them more opportunities to make money. Regardless this drive to ensure a cartel keeps its place at the top and City’s apparent willingness to join in is depressing.

A note for those going along with this proposal. It will eventually lead to a franchise model.

Do people seriously expect that a European franchise model would have two clubs from Manchester and for that matter two from Milan long term?

We should all know how US franchises are sold on. There was the Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team that moved to Los Angeles. It happens all the time. The City franchise could easily be sold on to anywhere in Europe, or indeed anywhere in the World.
We could just merge the two Manchester clubs into one franchise, how does Manchester City United sound.

Thee clubs not uefa, the letters, remember ?
Ok then, they won't be sat in a dark room worrying about the other clubs destroying us. These aren't people on a forum, these are multi-million pound earning business men who know what they are doing, and what is best for the direction of the club and the investment made the last decade. I put forward it is you who is naive, if you think we are joining this venture just to be allowed to be destroyed from those participating.

I started going to City with my old man 24 years ago and I wanted nothing more than to take my own son in a couple of years. My Dad has already said he wont renew now and for the first time I'm seriously considering the same.

240 mile round trip to watch a club that has completely had it's soul ripped away, my own fault for being blinkered in to thinking we were above and better than the other greedy fuckers. Clearly not.

Fuck off City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.