The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I thought most of you lot getting the most outraged by this hated EUFA and the Champions League? Loads of supposed big fans last week were telling me on a thread that the FA Cup was more important and the whole thing is bent and all that. Well this decision is the biggest "Fuck off" to both UEFA and the CL that there has ever been. And if City are part of the decision making process in this new tournament and have a voice and/or a veto then surely you should be euphoric?
No fan of UEFA or the UCL but that doesn't mean I want us to become part of the protected Cartel slicing the money pie whichever way benefits us the most and deciding who can and can't play in this ESL.

Real Betis have updated La Liga table on their club website -

xlAllCD.png

Always said Pellegrini was a great manager.

So do I.

But they are doing it and we had one decision: to be part of it or not. The Sheikh will not have thought twice about it. He's not in this because he went to York away or hates Man United. The fact that he's only been to matches once tells you all you need to know. He wants City to be the top club in Europe and after spending his billion quid or whatever we have to accept that.
That is the exact same attitude all the other clubs had towards us when we were fighting FFP. I thought we fought FFP because we were the actual good guys, who didn’t want a closed shop and instead wanted fair competition for all. I thought we saw through all the lies re FFP protecting the future of football clubs.

FFP was nothing more than a covertly introduced protection racket and now that it has failed, these clubs have simply fucked off trying to do it on the QT, and are instead now doing it in plain sight. For City to be part of this after these clubs would have quite happily seen us disappear out of existence is sickening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.