The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's weird how people think that the owners of football club, one of the world's most popular sports, want to make it "more American" that would appeal to a country that doesn't actually like football at the cost of the current massive and profitable worldwide audience.

Saying that they'll franchise clubs or introduce quarters is literally hysterical.

Wonder what Guardiola’s thoughts on this are ? Maybe we could be managerless within days

Do you honestly think he wasn't aware of the situation? When questioned his response will be exactly the same as the other 10 managers

"I just manage players and we will play in every competition City are in...ect"

Come on now ,it is the istory clubs wet dream, we have gone into a trap
Do you genuinely believe this?

City are one of the biggest fucking juggernauts at this table, Khaldoon has more in his back pocket then the rest of the clubs combined. He has far more important things to be doing that sat on some "vice-chairman board".

We dictate the rules (along with the other clubs) just how it should be, UEFA orchestrated for years to fuck us over with Bayern at the head of it, the other clubs had no choice but to go along with voting for FFP etc even when they didn't want it. Now we have turned the tables.

Fuck UEFA and FIFA and everything they pretend to stand for, it has been coming for a long time and I am glad City are the forefront of putting these "football federations" into the ground, you keep poking the bear and asking him for 20m FFP fines and this is what happens, we didn't go away the first time you tried it and now we have gone and chopped both your arms off. I expect UEFA and FIFA now to be scrambling their little rats in the media to portray what a bad day this is but it is not.

Funny how quickly they mobilised the media for a response to this but they continue to throw a blanket over racism like it doesn't exist. That is the real scandal here.

Accept it?

Why should we?

The CL reforms were bad enough but a closed shop money making machine with little or no thought for the fans?

It's a fucking disgrace.

What they should do if they want to make money is collectively make a max of 50k per week on the wages and stop paying the huge agent fees.
bang on

Do you seriously believe that the likes of Glazer, Perez, Kroenke, Henry and Agnelli are suddenly going to be all lovey-dovey towards City? What are the voting rules in this cosy little arrangement, for starters?
I keep posting that the voting rights are the important thing here and I assume that equal voting rights and/or a veto were the carrot that City needed. The people you referred to are ladder pullers, this is the ultimate ladder pulling and the club have got no choice but to stay on deck. The battle would be lost forever otherwise and the price would be mediocrity for City for ever.

Makes sense why they rushed out the super league announcement late on a Sunday. So its basically the same shite in a different package and now UEFA will get slaughtered for not having any counter offer to the top clubs in Europe and the super league now sit back and say "We knew what UEFA was gonna do was shite, as well as taking half the money for their christmas piss up and Platini's holiday homes so we are going to do it ourselves"
The UEFA board prior to yesterday was made up mostly of representatives and associates of clubs behind the ESL. They came up with that shite, probably deliberately to make their own shite seem less shite in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.