The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Do you genuinely believe this?

City are one of the biggest fucking juggernauts at this table, Khaldoon has more in his back pocket then the rest of the clubs combined. He has far more important things to be doing that sat on some "vice-chairman board".

We dictate the rules (along with the other clubs) just how it should be, UEFA orchestrated for years to fuck us over with Bayern at the head of it, the other clubs had no choice but to go along with voting for FFP etc even when they didn't want it. Now we have turned the tables.

Fuck UEFA and FIFA and everything they pretend to stand for, it has been coming for a long time and I am glad City are the forefront of putting these "football federations" into the ground, you keep poking the bear and asking him for 20m FFP fines and this is what happens, we didn't go away the first time you tried it and now we have gone and chopped both your arms off. I expect UEFA and FIFA now to be scrambling their little rats in the media to portray what a bad day this is but it is not.

Funny how quickly they mobilised the media for a response to this but they continue to throw a blanket over racism like it doesn't exist. That is the real scandal here.
Why is Khaldoon not the chairman or any of the vice chairmen then?

This is the bit that makes no sense. There will be a short term gain in broadcast revenues but the product will obviously become stale after a period. The current CL is shit to watch until the later stages. They could have set up a genuine competition which supported the domestic pyramid structure and had a better format than the CL. Long term it would have generated even more revenues and it would have had public support. Let's be honest in the real world there would not be any risk to big clubs like Barca and Real Madrid being relegated. Ok perhaps the Milan clubs have been basket cases but they are the exception.

Maybe here, and in Europe possibly. That's not the target audience though.

Do you honestly think he wasn't aware of the situation? When questioned his response will be exactly the same as the other 10 managers

"I just manage players and we will play in every competition City are in...ect"
I’ve no idea and I’m not saying he isn’t but that doesn’t mean he agrees with it .

We are not vice chairman even , look who is

Stop talking paranoid rubbish about things you don't know anything about. I keep telling you that it doesn't matter who is chairman or vice chairman. What matter is voting rights and vetoes. Not a cat in hell's chance City ahve signed up to this without equlivalent status to every other club. No chance.

Having read the MUEN, Kevin Parker’s response, and in fairness Pisscan and Ratboy have also made very damning statements, in fact quite surprised how much these 2 rags have turned on their club for “leading” this move, I reckon the English clubs will back out.

I see history repeating itself, before my time but we were very slow in committing our selves as a nation to European Competition in the outset, without googling etc.. seem to recall the likes of Wolves and Rags were the clubs who tested this engagement out in the 50s, bit like the World Cup too.

My guess is it all collapses or “Europe” goes its own way and creates its own Trophy/league, so what

there will be enough good and more credible teams left for a quality UEFA European competition or more than one,

pisscans point about Aberdeen not to mention his references to Everton investing in their new stadium etc makes this even more despicable, like him or not a pissed off Pisscan is more dangerous than a pissed up Pisscan. He alone could derail this

We are not vice chairman even , look who is
You don't need to be. We are at the top of the table.

As I said. Do you really believe Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour, Soriano and the rest have been duped into signing some papers thinking we are buying a seat and now we are going to get done over like some sort of homes under the hammer gazumping?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.