The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
That new champions league format looks like the same thing, wouldn't surprise me if the red twats pull out of the super league for the "fans" but they had to do something because of the "new money " and the whole shit show gets dumped on our front lawn, that's how much i trust these cunts we have joined, something doesn't sit right here

you'll have super league teams resting their players in premier league matches because it doesn't matter if they don't win it or finish in the top 4.

it utterly devalues the national leagues as competitions.
No you wont at all. It is going to be the same as if we were still playing in the CL. Winning the premier league is still worth hundreds of millions, you think City are going just start finishing 10th now because they aren't interested?

Do you think that every single decision/idea is some kind of ploy against us? Literally everything you post is as though everything is anti City. Your club is invited to a league formed from other super clubs from our nation and others. One of the elite. And all you can think about is how it is going to be another plot to topple us?

Really weird.
It’s not that weird ...how long ago was it when City named Arsenal as the club running to UEFA about us and we said we knew who the other clubs were trying to stop us. Now they are our friends all of a sudden?

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced VAR was brought in without fans being in mind. It's so anti live football and fits the NFL structure perfectly with "ad breaks" etc. Plus millionaires betting don't want to lose money because of "luck" going the wrong way.

No they will take the name United from MUFC and the name Manchester from City.

Franchises are nothing to do with mergers. The Former Manchester City franchise will become something like Low Countries FC and play matches in Amsterdam or Brussels.
Do people honestly believe this sort of stuff?

No you wont at all. It is going to be the same as if we were still playing in the CL. Winning the premier league is still worth hundreds of millions, you think City are going just start finishing 10th now because they aren't interested?

Only worth hundreds of millions if it keeps its tv rights etc . If the league is devalued by clubs than the tv rights will drop off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.