The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters

I know they're United players but fucking good on them.

If the threat to ban the "12" players from international games, including the Euros/world cup , the shit will hit the fan.

Some players , playing for their country's is no1, that's going to be a major problem.

Regardless of how the dynamics of this new league might work - can you imagine following a Premier League season knowing that bar the top 1 and bottom 3, the rest literally doesn’t matter?

As soon as 1 team pulls away the entire league apart from relegation battle would become entirely redudant. I literally can’t believe these developments last 24 hours.

I can’t believe how many of the world’s core foundations have been shaken in the last 12 months - I didn’t think English football, the constant in our lives, would also hit the self destruct button.

I'd be more interested to hear what the scrote at the swamp and kloppy have to say, after all its their paymasters driving this
Ole was hired to be a yes-man and he is and always has been a coward.

Klopp is a horrible loser, and his post-match comments after losses is laughable but I genuinly believe his heart is in the right place regarding the state of the game, he probably hates the idea of this as much as us fans and Pep is the same. This is not the time for rivalry, we just have to hope that people with stature in the game starts speaking out. Bruno Fernandes at the swamp has already shown his discontent and fair play to him. Cancelo for us, hopefully Klopp tonight. I hate both Robertson and Milner but both seems like the type to speak out against this corporate bullshit and if they do I will be their biggest supporter until we have our clubs back. Hopefully the ball really starts rolling and the big guns with the actual ability to stop this dead lile Ronaldo and Messi will follow suit. The one good thing this has done is that it has unified the fans against one common enemy. Not the clubs, not the opposing fans, not the players but the cowardice, arrogant, clueless psychopat owners. Over the next few weeks/months we need to fight this at every opportunity and praise the once standing up against it, no matter what football club they represent

You must have missed the news about the closed competition we have decided to enter without even giving a shit what the fans think. Bit surprised you missed it as you are posting in a thread about it:-)

Anyhow i hope you enjoy the threads about how the refs var have conned us out of finishing 7th instead of 6th because 6th means err absolutely nothing neither does 5th,4th,bottom or whatever.

Never mind next week it’s shalke away although fans have been there several times now and the magic has disappeared, probably the TV it is.

Meanwhile supporters of wank teams like Everton are in Budapest which is new for them. Why they are so excited I don’t know their players the agents and owners aren’t as rich as our lot. Bloody losers.

Thank you fake Mansour.
Fake Mansour.

Wow.

Time to panic and exit fast.

I reject the idea that we can't exit seeing as we are only pragmatic entrants only. This is a Man Utd/Livepool/ Real Madrid/Juve baby. We are invitees to give it credibility.

Kill it, exit and salvage what little reputation we have.

We're supposed to be super smart, super adept operators. Well see how the land lies and realise this is not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.