The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Can't understand why Premier league clubs have agreed to this ,its obvious La Liga, Serie A are miles behind our league financially and the only reason the Super league has been instigated is so these two leagues can get a bigger slice of the world wide pie.
Our top six clubs should have fucked off the top european clubs and told them to sort their own deal , because we are minted in the Premier league compared to the Spanish & Italian leagues.
The Yanks are behind this , and i have a suspicion Abramovich , Sheik Mansour and Levy have agreed because they do not want to be left behind , either way i dont think this Super league will get off the ground this time round , but it will eventually come to fruition , its inevitable,

One of the twats Perez or Glazer said it's the younger fans that want to see the big games. Fuck me most young fans csnt even afford sky etc. I know from my immediate family of 4 blokes who will stop going and our7 youngsters will stop supporting. There cannot be a closed shop. In that closed shop that we are in the likes of rags and dippers get more money. We are going to get screwed from these fuckers. Come on khaldoon get your mug on tv and get City out of this shitshow.

These guys are smart, creating an utter shit-storm in order the leverage an even better deal with UEFA and, probably, in the sure and certain knowledge that this proposal was only ever going nowhere.

There’s loads of problems in football and Sky are prt of the problem but I do think if something can be done about the Super League then maybe we can change other shit aspects of football.

Gary doesn’t back the super league but he backs the revamped champions league. Load of tosh. Closed shop with uefa also. All Liverpool this and united this by their mouthpiece sly sports
Neville is driven by his own vested interests.

In fairness he's thoughtful, but whenever he lets his emotions get involved I stop listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.