The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We have been played like a fiddle by united, liverpool and the spanish clubs. Absolutely played like a fiddle.

we have just voted to remove our position as one of the most powerful clubs in the uk, with a future that only contains good news, and instead voted to make ourselves literally subservient to United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Juventus and Madrid.

We’ve gone from winning 50% of the next 8 or 10 titles as well as god knows how many domestic cups to finishing mid table at best in this new league as there is no way the clubs that have been trying to cripple us for 10 years will suddenly now treat us as equals.

Played like a fiddle.

And the worst thing is, we weren’t just out manoeuvred - we bloody voted for it.

Voted to give our 5 biggest enemies in world football literal control over us.

How can ANY blue be anything other than 100% opposed to this?
Yup.

We were a big fat Turkey voting for Christmas.

I am left wondering how much influence our Spanish friends at the Club had in this decision.

Reason being,there is no logical reason for City being involved in this from where i am sitting as a CIty fan.

We are in a very healthy position in the Premier League.Well established financially solvent Club.With no debt.A bright future.

And here we are supporting Real Madrid and ****** BARCELONA**** debt relief Super League.

Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmm.

This is like my worst fucking nightmare
All the sacrifice to get to the brink of both a 5th PL title and a CL final, the owners holy grail, then this?
WTF?
The biggest question for me is "why now?" It's breathtakingly mindcurdling !! To follow the yank red tops and the smiling viper himself at FC Franco?
Jesus H. fucking Christ on a bike!!
There's a pragmatist deep down in me that says "lets see how it pans out" but it genuinely feels like having to choose which side of history to be on.
Typical City back with a bang?
Utterly torn and totally confused
It has probably been going on all season bud. The agreement was signed last Saturday. I would guess they wanted to drop the super league bomb before uefa reforms came out.

Uefa were against us before we joined so nothing new here. I hope we don’t get distracted and let the rags in. Must win on Wednesday.

What is he trying to achieve by saying that? I'm not sure it is on the same level world wide but didn't the Manchester derby break records multiple times for viewing numbers, in the most watched league in the world?

Feels like a dig at City(hope the club take notice) that but he hasn't done his homework, a lot of the games against the big 6 do big numbers.

What is he trying to achieve by saying that? I'm not sure it is on the same level world wide but didn't the Manchester derby break records multiple times for viewing numbers, in the most watched league in the world?
Manchester Derby has higher record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.