The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I`d like to hear from Khaldoon and very quickly because at the moment he seems to be selling us the fans down the river. I`ve always though he and Mansour were better than the Glazers or Henry and that H & M had honesty and integrity.

As an Everton fan I honestly dont get why City and to a point Chelsea have signed up for this. Im wondering if you maybe thought Bayern, Dortmund, PSG were also in and I get the fear of being left out.

Basically though you both seem to have good owners in the football sense, they put their money in, not bleed the club like Glazers/Kronke and commit to the local area.

To me it seems like you both are being used to prop up massive debts of Juve, Real and Barca, possibly Utd and Liverpool. If you and Chelsea said no then look at the state of the league - it looks poor now with only 3 countries involved.

Your doing this just as you stand to possibly win the CL and also take advantage of these big clubs not being able to sign the Mbappe's Haalands etc.

Hopefully its you or Chelsea thinking of pulling out
Hopefully it's both with Spurs following suit soon after.

Couldn't give two shits about the red tops.

As an Everton fan I honestly dont get why City and to a point Chelsea have signed up for this. Im wondering if you maybe thought Bayern, Dortmund, PSG were also in and I get the fear of being left out.

Basically though you both seem to have good owners in the football sense, they put their money in, not bleed the club like Glazers/Kronke and commit to the local area.

To me it seems like you both are being used to prop up massive debts of Juve, Real and Barca, possibly Utd and Liverpool. If you and Chelsea said no then look at the state of the league - it looks poor now with only 3 countries involved.

Your doing this just as you stand to possibly win the CL and also take advantage of these big clubs not being able to sign the Mbappe's Haalands etc.

Hopefully its you or Chelsea thinking of pulling out
I think this is one of the reasons we did, which still isn't acceptable but if us and Chelsea back out, the ESL then becomes a farce filled with debt riddled clubs and the better sides would actually be in the Champions League.

How much money has the club lost to finance the player's to elevating the badge? It was 126M over the pandemic wasn't it?

At some point owners have to decide if they are a charity or a business.

All clubs lost money over the pandemic, that year is an outlier for every business bar none.

City themselves are self-sufficient regardless.

Can people stop making ridiculous comments about foreign owners moving teams to the other side of the world. Have the Glazers moved the Buccaneers away from Tampa Bay ? No. The Buccaneers are still in Tampa Bay where they've been since they entered the NFL in 1976. None of the teams in ESL, if it ever happens - and hopefully it never will, will be moving.
Erm, Stan Kroenke moved the St. Louis Rams to Los Angeles only a few years ago. The Buccaneers have stayed in Tampa Bay because their market is a profitable one, not out of any love for the city.

The damage isn’t done though. Reputationally maybe but that’s hit real damage and by pulling out now City can be the first domino falling and get the whole thing aborted.
If we were the ones who pulled out and started the domino effect that put this shit show to bed, we would take the initiative, bargaining power back and be remembered as the team who put a stop to this. It would be a great day for the club.

Chelsea and City are also in huge 'debt', not to a bank but to the individuals that own us. You don't think Roman and Sheikh Mansour want some return on that one day? this is a chance to bank hundreds of millions in one go. Exactly the pay day that these men are used to and you think they are going to turn it down?

Same people on here crying about this are also on the transfer forum demanding Haaland, Nuno Mendes, Messi and Mbappe and think Sheikh Mansour should keep pulling his credit card out.
We would not be signing those players in the new league either as they would go to the history clubs

So now some the fans for the top 6 who are against the new CL formula (this is the reality) blame each other for this outcome loool, An arsenal Fan blaming City for this outcome because of " moneybags" in 2008 hh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.