The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
You’re living in cloud cuckoo land if you think 150m people are going to pay to watch a City game through the club’s own channel pal.
Yeah 150m just a random number but you get my point. Plenty of people can't afford Sky/BT or whatever equivalents around the world but if they could just do a one off payment to pay for a super league game of their choice I think the figures would be bigger than you think. If I could I would pay just for the City games, instead I have to spend a fortune monthly and get all the other shite.

These are the same clubs that didnt want you anywhere near their gang and tried to get you banned.

You are only invited to help with their massive debts and have fell for it. Under the current system, they will have to balance the books like every club so wont be able to compete with you for big players. Join the SL and you are giving them the £££ to get these players
You're preaching to the choir mate!

The vast majority of our fanbase is absolutely disgusted that the board at City have decided to jump into bed with these greedy bastards!

Do we know the implications of backing out and going back to UEFA? Punishment from PL & UEFA regardless due to initial sign up.

Sadly I think we're fcked whatever we do now.

I'm hoping that there's some serious arse twitching going on in Abu Dhabi and that they do the honorable thing and get out, there's still time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.