The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Posting an image with a quote from decades ago? I'd have more respect for them if they actually came out and said something like that if it goes ahead, he would be seeking a transfer to a non-SL side. The reality is though that he probably wouldn't.
Hand back his wages this week I reckon, can't possibly accept such tainted money can he?!

So is NFL and NBA not sport then?
I live in the states... they are the most boring leagues in all of sport, even baseball is more competitive albeit not my thing. In the Nfl and NBA the top players cry and whine and move every few years to the top bidder. Soon you have juggernauts and ultimately it's the same 4 clubs recycled as champs. Let's not even get started on the playoff system especially in NFL where you literally only need to outcompete 3 other teams in your division to be guaranteed playoff contention so the team who does just enough to qualify then gets hot for a few weeks is declared champion... There is no relegation and very little of the bottom ever beating the top.

If the managers of the 6 did not know this was coming it’s a fucking disgrace and I fear that this is the case. We are legacy fans they are obviously slightly (only just) more important trinkets to be played with by the owners. This just gets worse.
Posters were adamant on here yesterday that Guardiola has been kept in the loop , obviously he wasn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.