The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The longer khaldoon keeps quiet the more I think he's going to drop the mother of all bombs pretty soon.
Imho I think there is something brewing from us, if we was 100% behind it there would be something.
It's almost like the CAS decision, everyone thinking the worst and then bang we're telling everyone we're innocent.
Do you really think we'd jump in to bed with them red cunts after the shite they've flung at us?

We're up to somert here, 100%.
God I hope you're right

It wasn’t particularly UEFA who didn’t want us, it was UEFA facilitating the exact people we’re jumping into bed with who didn’t want us. The Cartel have always been the core and the shysters in the background, with their men in the boardroom at UEFA, Gill Parry Agnielli Beltran (the “Piss Flap Brigade” as Liam Gallagher called them), all part of the Cartel.

They are the exact same clubs who we are getting involved with here.

It’s not like we’re starting a new European league with Chelsea Leicester Malaga Zenit CeltaVigo Lazio and Coventry and calling it the European Super Blues League... we are going in with the exact clubs who didn’t want us with UEFA. and do remember that we were not part of the organisation of this, we were approached at the 11th hour about it, don’t have a single representative on the board, and there’s already talk that the funds are going to favour a small handful of the core clubs in this and not be shared evenly!
Fantastic post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.