The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Regardless of whether this was some sort of long con (I doubt it), someone will probably need throwing under the bus for the club to avoid punishment. Points deduction or sack the suits? I think that's a relatively easy decision.

It makes absolutely no sense. You simply wouldn't risk entering into an agreement of this scale and risk just to shaft the other clubs. What if the bloody thing had gone ahead? Oh whoops, we had hoped it would fall over. Oh well, we only have to play in this for 20 years.

God loves a trier

It would be funny if this still went on with the remaining clubs and a bunch of shit replacements.

"Welcome to the inaugural season of the super league - featuring the red hot Arsenal, fresh off of their narrow top 10 finish. And the mighty Tottenham Hotspurs, did you know the won the league once in the 60's! We've also got Barca, even though Messi's fucked off, and the 5th place Italian side. And...errr...AZ Alkmaar..and Sporting Lisbon...and uhh...oh yeah, Hibs!"

No you don't know for sure, nobody on here does.

What has PSG got to do with anything? they are too busy fighting off human rights investigations in Qatar to be focused on this.
nope lol...not at all focused on that. Thou ur boss must be busy stoning gays, who knows :)
Psg gained a lot of popularity in france in just one day, wich is amazing lol, this never happens.

It makes absolutely no sense. You simply wouldn't risk entering into an agreement of this scale and risk just to shaft the other clubs. What if the bloody thing had gone ahead? Oh whoops, we had hoped it would fall over. Oh well, we only have to play in this for 20 years.
We have no influence with UEFA.
Now neither do the other 11. That seems a good outcome to me

Let’s not forget that the new Champions League format is utterly shit and saves places for non qualified ‘elite’ teams.
If Khaldoon walks into UEFA’s board and gets them to fuck that idea off I’ll believe that this was all a grand plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.