The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
You know what I think the punishment for City should be?
Every season card holder should receive a free season card next season!!
Plus non SC holders but Cityzens should get a free shirt.

That’s for the stress they’ve put us through! Sorry I am now frivolous with relief. :-)
And just post them in fucking envelopes so I don't have to go to the depot for it.

Nail on head Thaki! I personally believe that it was a masterstroke from us and Khaldoon is particular. We have completely fcked this and from the only place we could, from the inside!! Trojan Horse at its very best. I sense some backtracking is in certain peoples future here on BM ;-)

Convinced it was all a plan that materialised on Friday.

We’re uefa’s golden boys tonight.

Beat farmers by day and fight human rights investigations by night.
yea its a family business from saudia to uae, barhein and qatar. we could speak seriously about it thou, i lived overthere for years.
Notice how qatar is bad when it comes to soccer, but good when it comes to tennis , f1, etc...Anyway, arguing on some tabloids rants isnt very intersting nor challenging.

It’s funny, in all of this it’s just shown how insignificant arsenal have become. All they have done by accepting this offer is humiliate themselves and remind everyone how shit they have become.

It would be funny if this still went on with the remaining clubs and a bunch of shit replacements.

"Welcome to the inaugural season of the super league - featuring the red hot Arsenal, fresh off of their narrow top 10 finish. And the mighty Tottenham Hotspurs, did you know the won the league once in the 60's! We've also got Barca, even though Messi's fucked off, and the 5th place Italian side. And...errr...AZ Alkmaar..and Sporting Lisbon...and uhh...oh yeah, Hibs!"
Glad you included Hibs as they have better credentials than some to be in this soon to be dead super league. I saw them play Real Madrid in a challenge match at Easter Road in 1964. (I'm 114 years old since you ask). Real lost 2-0. Puskas and Gento were playing. That must put them on an equal footing to Spuds in terms of historic achievements.

I guess you knew that . But thanks for bringing that memory to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.