The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's this kind of dismissive attitude which saw the Super League, which you were quite vocally in support of, fall flat on it's face.

Those "people" are the fans. Blues overwhelmingly were and are against jumping into bed with the Glazers etc and a trash League that would have ruined football. But fans have shown they can't simply be ignored. This is our club, not the Sheikh's - a fact that he himself (through Khaldoon) has confirmed multiple times - and absolutely appeasement, including apologies from the highest levels, must take place before healing can occur.
Wrong. I was in support of what the club wanted to do, not the Super League.

I think we’ve come out of this very well. We will get an apology and the master plan will never be revealed. What a time to be a City fan
There’s nothing good whatsoever coming out of this. The reputations of all 6 English clubs are in the gutter, that’s with our own fans feelings towards City n’all.

The club statements both saying we’ve joined and saying we’d pulled out, added to the silence in between, and the actions of it all as a whole, were an utter disgrace!

As there are more information release,it was clear we were backed in the corner. We did fuck up joining them in the first place and the glazer's statement on our site was a shame. So i don't give a fuck about the PR.

But one good that came out of all of this is the power loss for the redscums and the istory' clubs(The English ones' , The Milans Juventus and Barcelona of the world). Half of them have resigned from their position and half of them are naked in front of the entire world with their propaganda.

The UEFA was not our enemy. The same clubs inside the UEFA were our enemies. They had all the power inside UEFA and their power angry soul flew to close to the sun as they reached out for more and brought on this mess.
They were the ones' inside the UEFA pressuring all and sundry to fuck us and with them gone now, their is a chance for City to grab the power and fill the lacuna that exists.

I am still apprehensive about Tebas being there but if we can have enough board members with us. Tebas can do fuck all.
Lets see about that in the coming days.

Maybe I am missing something, but why are people treating the decision to exit a coup at the last minute as a PR win?
Because they have been betrayed by one they love. It's a coping mechanism... just let it play out. Some folk need to find a way to excuse it for their own piece of mind.
I prefer to see the uncomfortable truth.

As there are more information release,it was clear we were backed in the corner. We did fuck up joining them in the first place and the glazer's statement on our site was a shame. So i don't give a fuck about the PR.

But one good that came out of all of this is the power loss for the redscums and the istory' clubs(The English ones' , The Milans Juventus and Barcelona of the world). Half of them have resigned from their position and half of them are naked in front of the entire world with their propaganda.

The UEFA was not our enemy. The same clubs inside the UEFA were our enemies. They had all the power inside UEFA and their power angry soul flew to close to the sun as they reached out for more and brought on this mess.
They were the ones' inside the UEFA pressuring all and sundry to fuck us and with them gone now, their is a chance for City to grab the power and fill the lacuna that exists.

I am still apprehensive about Tebas being there but if we can have enough board members with us. Tebas can do fuck all.
Lets see about that in the coming days.
Not one entity in all this comes out with any raised respect.
MCFC, the ESL as a whole, and especially UEFA. They (UEFA) are rotten to the core and need to reassess their approach to football governance. They are the ones that started this ball rolling. They handed the power to the clubs and away from the fans.
If they don't change all of this is for nothing.

The best thing to come out of this saga is the world saw who were the actual villains, it just took the whole attention away from us.
No ManUtd/Arsenal/Liverpool fan can say 'City ruined football' with a straight face.

I mean they’re still saying that. Seems like half of them say it’s our fault and that we drove them to do it. Everything is broken and they had no choice but to try to fix the lost lucrative league in football throwing it in the gutter

We’re not going to have many comebacks when getting slated (as we should be) by rival fans next season, how about a nice tongue in cheek one...

We know what we are
We know what we arrrrre
Cartel, bunch of greedy c#nts
We know what we are

Hat, coat, door x ;)
Front and centre..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.