Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot do make me chuckle with your pessimism if Pep rotates a bit. Playing well, only Kane, Son and Lloris make it into your second 11. Maybe Bale if you don't want to worry about defending your right flank. Possibly Ndombele if you want to be entertained but you aren't fussed about midfielders tracking runners

We've been awful since December, Kane isn't going to be 100%, Son is off form and Lloris is either a great shot stopper or prone to a mistake.

I'd fully expect a comfortable 3-1 in your favour except I've got a feeling someone (probably Aurier!) will do something stupid and we'll play 75 minutes with 10 men. In which case the only thing stopping a cricket score is if you take it easy with CL in mind.

Enjoy your afternoon. I doubt I will :-)

I was going to say good luck in CL, you deserve, it but then I remembered I want Poch to do well- for him, definitely not for PSG as I never want them to buy their way to CL success. Even in the battle of the oil state football clubs: at least you have got some history and proper fans.

And thanks for walking the league. It's preferable to any of Utd, 'pool or Chelsea. I don't even include Arsenal in that conversation these days!
I've seen splattered hedgehogs at the side of the road with more backbone than some of the posters on here.

Don't have a great feeling about this one.
Pre Dortmund I predicted progressing to the CL semis but losing to Chelsea and Spurs ffs. I don’t even remember why I had such a bad feeling. Hopefully the likes of Sterling and Torres can actually step up today, but I’m hardly optimistic.

You lot do make me chuckle with your pessimism if Pep rotates a bit. Playing well, only Kane, Son and Lloris make it into your second 11. Maybe Bale if you don't want to worry about defending your right flank. Possibly Ndombele if you want to be entertained but you aren't fussed about midfielders tracking runners

We've been awful since December, Kane isn't going to be 100%, Son is off form and Lloris is either a great shot stopper or prone to a mistake.

I'd fully expect a comfortable 3-1 in your favour except I've got a feeling someone (probably Aurier!) will do something stupid and we'll play 75 minutes with 10 men. In which case the only thing stopping a cricket score is if you take it easy with CL in mind.

I was going to say good luck in CL, you deserve, it but then I remembered I want Poch to do well- for him, definitely not for PSG as I never want them to buy their way to CL success. Even in the battle of the oil state football clubs: at least you have got some history and proper fans.

And thanks for walking the league. It's preferable to any of Utd, 'pool or Chelsea. I don't even include Arsenal in that conversation these days!
Mind games.

Thanks - I think?

I think the concern amongst City fans is justified as the drop off to our second string in significant. Sterling, Jesus and Cancelo can be excellent but currently look like they have barely played the game before.

What is the general feeling amongst Spurs fans about Ryan Mason? - if he leads Spurs to a win he becomes the most successful Spurs manager since Ramos! Would there be pressure to give him the job long term?

I guess with him in charge there is more chance of an entertaining match. Hope it is decent without any VAR crap, injuries or shithouse behaviour from any of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.