Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

Me too. I was 10 & growing up in Kent then living & working in North Lunnun (Haringey & crouch end) then Essex/Herts. Their arrogance & entitlement puts them alongside Rags/dippers for me & always has done. Going to enjoy winding up their numerous armchair boneheads around Folkestone the next few days.
Tbh, most of the Spurs fane I know are very much like we used to be. Cognizant of their own inability not to shoot themselves in the foot every time.

Self inflicted he signed a six year deal the idiot. Nobody is paying what Spurs think they will get for an almost 28 year old with dodgy ankles.

Couldn't agree more - he's really good player - has everything and good luck to him - but, the bad ankle history is going to ruin his career and I can't see any big club paying massive money for him. You inherit that liability when you acquire him and, at 29 next season, the clock's ticking against him. So, not for City imho.

Imagine going to Wembley and putting in a display like that, absolutely played em off the park !!

Historic day to be atop the League Cup most wins and most consecutive wins tables and boy do we deserve it - we’ve beaten big teams in most of the recent finals.

Great to see the whole squad so happy at the end celebrating with the fans - doesn’t get any better than that.

We know the pain and misery of defeat, it's always nice to be magnanimous in victory.
I tried. I sent a message of commiseration to a Spurs fan I know.
All I got back was Arab oil, Arab money etc.
And that was after them being part of last week's money grab.
At least I tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.