Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Kayky is just his nickname. He real name is Mustafa Slice.
I remember Benny Hill having a character called Mustapha Biggun.
Another Benny Hill character was a reporter who would introduce himself as " I'm Browne from the Sun"

Apoligies if someone has already mentioned..

but he previously played centre midfield, which you can see in the clips above.

Tim Vickery's comments to talksport in Jan/Feb :“Kayky is billed as a left-footed Neymar but he’s actually a central midfielder,”

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/...ted-liverpool-and-manchester-city-target/?amp

Could naturally mature into one of the two eights in a few years as he gets settled into European football.

Not unusual for talented Brazilian players to transition into a more defensive position in Europe, Fred at the Rags was an attacking midfielder at Internacional and plenty of wingers have ended up as wingbacks.

Apoligies if someone has already mentioned..

but he previously played centre midfield, which you can see in the clips above.

Tim Vickery's comments to talksport in Jan/Feb :“Kayky is billed as a left-footed Neymar but he’s actually a central midfielder,”

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/...ted-liverpool-and-manchester-city-target/?amp

Could naturally mature into one of the two eights in a few years as he gets settled into European football.

Not unusual for talented Brazilian players to transition into a more defensive position in Europe, Fred at the Rags was an attacking midfielder at Internacional and plenty of wingers have ended up as wingbacks.

I hope he's a lot better than that video shows.

I hope he's a lot better than that video shows.

I only shared video to show appearances of him popping up in midfield.

He is only 17 and has only just started to feature for the senior team in the league, I think some of those clips will be from the state championships (equivalent of City putting out their kids and reserves in the Papa John's cup).

We are buying him based on his overall technical quality and potential and performances in the Copa Libertadores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.