Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (01/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time.

First time I've actually sat in a match day thread for a long time and a lot of you a right whinging bastards. It's pathetic tbh and some of the abuse towards our lads is a joke.

We haven't been that bad, 6/10 maybe, we don't even need to win ffs.
If your ever feeling suicidal don’t go in the match day forum. You would be jumping off the roof within a minute!

Maybe I'm just in a good mood but I didn't mind that. Some off passes and touches but we're still creating openings in a packed defence.

Not really concerned, given that we tend to step things up after a half time Pep talk.

It wasn't great but I have no idea how grown men manage to get themselves frothing at the mouth because we didn't score in the first half.

Maybe I'm just in a good mood but I didn't mind that. Some off passes and touches but we're still creating openings in a packed defence.

Not really concerned, given that we tend to step things up after a half time Pep talk.
Why doesn't he give the half time talk before the game starts. Might leave things easier for ourselves.

Very rusty, disjointed first half, which was to be expected I guess. We've dominated possession without creating much.

I'd be tempted to switch Torres and Sterling round and see how that goes.

It's a game we can certainly still win if we sharpen our play up and make better decisions in the attacking 3rd.

Plays all our strikers and no shots on target
Pretty daminng Stat that is.

You can see why Pep has decided we are better without a striker at this moment in time.

We create chances,but try and walk it in every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.