United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree with any of that. I'm not backing their reasons, as I said, they only want somebody to out spend the rest yet have the audacity to claim our trophies don't matter for that same reason. I just can't mock or slate the idea of fan power
Unless the protesters are planning on buying the club then what is the point? The owners are not going take a blind bit of notice. Any self respecting buyer would think twice in buying them going off the state of the protests.

Reactions: dom
Sorry lads just catching up with all this. If posted before apologies. Liverpool, who were also involved in the failed attempt to join the ESL, said they were in full agreement to postpone the game.
Quote, "it is our position that public safety must be number one factor in any such decision, with the ability to provide a secure environment for the participants, staff and officials being a particular priority" said the Anfield Club.
It was clearly not possible for this to be guaranteed due to a situation which escalated rapidly.
Methinks the cult do not do Irony.

Sadly they seem to have a free week between the penultimate and last game of the season so can see the League bending the rules to accommodate the game for then

I'll always take the side of the people and if we didn't protest we would never have rights against the power of those with all the money.

So fair play to the Utd fans for that.

But it's always easier to take a stance when you have nothing to lose.

Would they have done this had they been able to go top today with a win?
I have to disagree, from what I saw that wS no protest just the wrong side of society pissed up looking to cause trouble. As self organised tour of a stadium I reckon 99% have never stepped foot inside.
F#cking scum who need locked up. As someone said earlier on here, they'll be some young city boys out in town shopping with city top on and will likely get a leathering for being in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.