United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been over to ragcafe and had a read of the Pep sack watch thread, hilarious stuff, virtually all of them are tying themselves in knots trying to justify why they think Pep is a crap manager. They would crawl over broken glass to sign him up if he ever came available. Hypocrites to a man.

Just been over to ragcafe and had a read of the Pep sack watch thread, hilarious stuff, virtually all of them are tying themselves in knots trying to justify why they think Pep is a crap manager. They would crawl over broken glass to sign him up if he ever came available. Hypocrites to a man.

Pep sack watch thread?

There are people at SETI with more chance of hearing positive news

This is so true. I had it for years that Pep was going to them. And that he would never come to us because he valued history over money.
Best manager in the world etc etc.

Signs for us. Nothing but criticism.

Now they aren’t top, daily mail have been publishing articles about their wonderkids every day for the past week. Laugh my tits off every afternoon when I read about another United prodigy. When did they last produce a decent player, I mean genuine quality. Rashford and mctominay are gash, so they don’t count. Greenwood is good, I’ll give them that.

This is so true. I had it for years that Pep was going to them. And that he would never come to us because he valued history over money.
Best manager in the world etc etc.

Signs for us. Nothing but criticism.

Would Pep be successful at the rags like he would be here? Old piss can Fergie in the back ground and all his disciples telling him it’s not how it’s done at United. He wouldn’t have control like he does have at City, Van Gaal and Mourinho highlighted people were in the back ground trying to knife you in the back. Sounds a bit like City in the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.