United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...is investment from your owners now a good thing?
Is having owners who spend more than they take out a good thing?
Is having owners who invest in a clubs future a good thing?

All the things they've slagged us off for over the years and now they want a piece of that cake. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
I’ll be keen to see if having owners who are a bit.....err....brown....and a bit.....ummm....muslim ....will be a good thing, if it occurs.

We've all watched those documentaries about policing high profile events so I'm wondering what went wrong before the rag game? There's usually a meeting with the big wigs where they decide what to look for, potential flashpoints etcetera. Although no fan's were going to be at the game they knew there was a planned protest at Old Trafford. Two other areas of concern would have been the teams hotels. So that's three areas to cover. Yet it appears policing and monitoring of these three target areas was woefully inadequate until it was too late.

The rag stewards were complicit in letting yobs in as some videos circulating appear to show. I do have some sympathy though in that area as faced with a violent growing angry mob on their own ( I believe it took police an hour to arrive) it was risk getting attacked or let them in.

Sunday was a huge failure all round and a surrender to mob rule.

plus you notice that bloke couldn’t kick in that glass door then someone smaller did it with his first kick buzzed in by the stewards is my guess all organised by Neville the ****

Jake Humphrey? I didn't know Norwich were in the big six.
There is a fundamental dishonesty about the way the broadcasters have covered this issue. The game is up for them. Whatever new structure evolves will cut them out the loop. That's why BT Sport is up for sale and SKY Sport will go the same way. The clubs own the product and moving forward they will manage their own digital broadcasts (perhaps as a CL or PL collective)
The clubs can cut out the middle man and hugely increase their revenues. If this is done properly with a proper pyramid and strong regulation (perhaps supplied by a new UEFA structure) then I would support it. The broadcasters are the biggest losers and I'll be happy to see them go because they have treated matchgoing fans like scum for years and also overcharged subscribers.
People like Neville and Ferdinand are driven by self-interest and their claims about supporting fans are total shite. They were happy to take huge wages while ticket prices went through the roof and were happy to work for the Glazers. I wouldn't trust any of this so called What'sapp group as far as I could throw them.

plus you notice that bloke couldn’t kick in that glass door then someone smaller did it with his first kick buzzed in by the stewards is my guess all organised by Neville the ****

The big bloke's kicks were frankly pathetic but yes I reckon someone hit the open button to stop it getting smashed. For future reference if any of you have to try and kick a door in use mule kicks, you know kick backwards? They generate the most power.

Just wondering if anybody here remembers this?
I actually only came across it this morning...

They have the cheek and audacity to song "murderers" songs.

I don't think l even knew about it which worries me.

I knew & forgot which just goes to show how bad news about those is buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.