United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the wheels of justice in Greece can turn slowly but I think it is safe to assume that certain people in Greece have been paid off.
Just like the Rags being hacked has quietly faded away.
Their PR man certainly earns every penny he squeezes out of them.

I used to get a lot of plastic Rags trying to take the piss whenever I travelled anywhere in any City gear.
I would pretend I didn't know what they meant ask them what they were talking about forcing them to comment about City.
I would always reply that I'm from Manchester so what do you expect.
The look on their gormless faces was priceless.
Funnily enough I don't hear too many plastic Rag gobshites trying to be smug anymore,even pre-lockdown.
They've probably lost interest in football and started following cricket

I used to get a lot of plastic Rags trying to take the piss whenever I travelled anywhere in any City gear.
I would pretend I didn't know what they meant ask them what they were talking about forcing them to comment about City.
I would always reply that I'm from Manchester so what do you expect.
The look on their gormless faces was priceless.
Funnily enough I don't hear too many plastic Rag gobshites trying to be smug anymore,even pre-lockdown.
They've probably lost interest in football and started following cricket or rugby.
The best one I find is when confronted/asked by normally typical Full kit wanker Rag fans asking who you support is to tell them City.....they then come back with what about united (That you already know) I just say "sorry pal I've never heard"of them this causes all sorts of weird looks and remarks but the best bit is it stick with your view....it really pissed them off
Great fun

I've found that as we've become more successful I tend to wear less City stuff travelling or when abroad. This usually means that if I get talking football with someone they'll ask who I support I've realised that just giving them a look and raising my eyebrows slightly allows them to say it for me....."Ah yeah you're from Manchester must be a City fan".

Try it next time when we can finally travel again.
I've often used the "I'm from Manchester" reply when asked abroad which team I support. Most foreign football fans and even some Brits will respond along the lines of "Come to think of it every football fan from Manchester I've met is a City fan". Most satisfactory.

A good few years back,I dropped my mate off(a rag)at the airport in his car.
As he got out,he said "do me a favour mate and give these someone/anybody in the pub.
He pulled 3 match tickets out of the glove box for the game that night......work had give him some comps.
It was the rags at home in the CL to Inter Milan.
Our local is 10 mins drive to the swamp,20 mins on a bus,we only in Denton.
I go in the pub about 6pm and clocks 2 rags sat there in their shirts with a glass of coke between them.
These 2 were always claiming they could not get tickets for any game and that's why they never went.
Always in the pub a few hours before kick off so they could get the best seats....after a few minutes I said to a mate...."let's see what these two clowns say to these" and shown him the tickets.
I put them on the table in front of them and said "there you go boys,enjoy the game" and smiled,my mate was laughing as we knew they would decline them.
Any blue I know would of ripped my arm off for 3 free match tickets.....ANY MATCH.
sums them fuckers up.

I know the wheels of justice in Greece can turn slowly but I think it is safe to assume that certain people in Greece have been paid off.
Just like the Rags being hacked has quietly faded away.
Their PR man certainly earns every penny he squeezes out of them.
I think it wasn’t scheduled until the summer iirc

A good few years back,I dropped my mate off(a rag)at the airport in his car.
As he got out,he said "do me a favour mate and give these someone/anybody in the pub.
He pulled 3 match tickets out of the glove box for the game that night......work had give him some comps.
It was the rags at home in the CL to Inter Milan.
Our local is 10 mins drive to the swamp,20 mins on a bus,we only in Denton.
I go in the pub about 6pm and clocks 2 rags sat there in their shirts with a glass of coke between them.
These 2 were always claiming they could not get tickets for any game and that's why they never went.
Always in the pub a few hours before kick off so they could get the best seats....after a few minutes I said to a mate...."let's see what these two clowns say to these" and shown him the tickets.
I put them on the table in front of them and said "there you go boys,enjoy the game" and smiled,my mate was laughing as we knew they would decline them.
Any blue I know would of ripped my arm off for 3 free match tickets.....ANY MATCH.
sums them fuckers up.
Denton to swamp, 10 mins drive, 20 mins on bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.