Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

It won’t be a green light country. The govt will be between a. Rock and a hard place. Unless it’s govt approved flights in and out I doubt anybody can go without quarantine. On way back now if that’s home quarantine I can see fans going. If it’s hotel quarantine not a chance. Should move it to a free light country like Portugal that simple

Looking like the government will issue travellers with free covid tests prior to travel (which can be used on route back) but there’s a £50/60 charge for a test on return to England

I hope we don't have to take one pre travel. Imagine getting a positive test with next to no symptoms the night before and you couldn't go. Think I'd off myself

Booked a family holiday to the Cotswolds a few months ago, starting the day before the CL final. Realise now this was a gross error of judgement. Not quite sure how to break it to them that I may not be able to make it.

Just tell them the Cotswolds has been placed in a Red Zone with a new countryside variant of Covid

Reactions: Ric
Booked a family holiday to the Cotswolds a few months ago, starting the day before the CL final. Realise now this was a gross error of judgement. Not quite sure how to break it to them that I may not be able to make it.
23 years ago my wife booked a weekend at scroatyacres in Porthmadog me and our twin daughters aged 3. I initially refused to go, the compromise was we went Thursday I drove back in the Sunday to Macc to get the coach to Stoke
Got back to Porthmadog that night bumped into a bloke from Tyldesley who had also left his wife and kids for the day
Wouldn’t mind we were coming back mon anyway
And look at us now !!!!

Are there going to be fans at the final for certain or is it just speculation at the minute?
Local authorities have briefed UEFA that there will be 9k. If things rapidly improve that *might* grow.

If 9k allowed that's probably 1.5k-2k fans of each club.

Of course things could deteriorate but doesn't seem to be heading in that direction. I think the club would have been more pessimistic in their statement if they didn't believe some fans would be allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.