Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is simply not worth the risk. He was offered £30k a week to stay but wasn't prepared to wait his turn for a role in the first team, at 17. Whatever the reason for this, that is not the sort of player that Pep works well with, as he has described this week.

If he was we us for three complete years then he is club trained. I am fairly certain he wasn't which means he would only be home grown.
I'm getting UEFA & PL rules mixed up. He's homegrown for PL purposes as he had 3 years in the English pyramid before he was 21. For UEFA it's 3 years between 15 and 21 years of age, so he'd take an open spot for anybody NOT in Germany.

I would rather promote Cole Palmer and move Carlos Borges to the U23, personally. Going back rarely, if ever, works out.

Passing the opportunity to sign Sancho is HUGE mistake.

Sancho will provide goals, assists, entertainment & financial return to any club he sign for.

He is better than all wingers ( Sterling, Mahrez & Ferran )
Sterling and Mahrez is easily better than Sancho. He’s good but he’s playing against significantly worse opponents. Sterling and Mahrez would easily get 20+ goals in the Bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.