Jadon Sancho

BeerIsTheBest

I’m sure the Glazer boys are currently busy setting aside £100m to improve their investment in the UK and reward those rascals who amusingly ran around the pitch at the weekend.

Centurions

Irrelevant how long he's been in Germany, it depends on the years he's played over here. He would already be home grown and club trained if he had been with us for at least three years
It's hardly irrelevant if he was not with us for 3 years before he left though. Isn't it from the age of 15? He left when he was 17 and is now 21, so not homegrown?

Edit: it is 3 complete years is it not?

baggy

why on earth (Other than money...) would any player with anything about them want to join united? Theyve been on a steady decline for 15 years and are currently imploding off the pitch. Career suicide.

* sancho would be perfect for them...

TonyColemansbagofapples

It's hardly irrelevant if he was not with us for 3 years before he left though. Isn't it from the age of 15? He left when he was 17 and is now 21, so not homegrown?

Edit: it is 3 complete years is it not?
If he was we us for three complete years then he is club trained. I am fairly certain he wasn't which means he would only be home grown.

Ashleymcduff

Passing the opportunity to sign Sancho is HUGE mistake.

Sancho will provide goals, assists, entertainment & financial return to any club he sign for.

He is better than all wingers ( Sterling, Mahrez & Ferran )
Lol imagine what Mahrez or Sterling would to do that German league ffs. Give ya head a wobble

RayCTID

Quality player but needs the right manager to really improve his attitude. I would bring him back but it wouldn't be plain sailing if we did.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.