Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Enjoyed the listen lads @twosips @BillyShears Hit the nail on the head today about PSG looking like City in previous Champions League campaigns were we used to have control of a game then all of a sudden opposition get a break away and score which is what we done last night. It's showing how much we have progressed in this competition.
Plus nice words on Zinchenko he's a proper footballer.

If we're posting old posts out of context then the Pep signs a new deal thread is an absolute gold mine of people convinced that Pep is done, living off past achievements, we will never win another trophy under him, we will never win the Champions League, we 100% won't win the league this season because Rodri and Gundogan can't play together. He never learns, the Spanish brigade are happy to see the club stagnate etc.

Anyone see Le'equipe's player ratings for last night?

Fernandhinio be like...

View attachment 16040

This is one of those things where they're so bad you can just ignore them.

1 Keeper let in 2 goals and didn't make a meaningful save. The other kept a clean sheet, claimed 100% of the balls into his box and set up the decisive goal with a 70 yard pass. Both get 5.

John Stones is a colossus, blocks, tackles, intercepts everything that goes near him. Rated lower than Marquinhos who did....fuck all?

Fernandinho getting a 4 is the icing on the cake.

They pride themselves in their player ratings but unfortunately they've rather lost their heads like their home team.

PSG were a disgrace last night. The constant appealing for everything, moaning and rolling around was a despicable. Even worse was them trying to injure our players when they knew they were going out. They should have been down to nine men at the end.

As I watched those cunts rolling about like the cheating pussies they are, I remembered when we played Porto in the UEFA Final in Seville 2003. They did the same and as I stood there in the stadium at the end, it was this that made me hate them. It didn't work for PSG and they got what they deserved. All that talent and no balls. Cunts to a man.

This is one of those things where they're so bad you can just ignore them.

1 Keeper let in 2 goals and didn't make a meaningful save. The other kept a clean sheet, claimed 100% of the balls into his box and set up the decisive goal with a 70 yard pass. Both get 5.

John Stones is a colossus, blocks, tackles, intercepts everything that goes near him. Rated lower than Marquinhos who did....fuck all?

Fernandinho getting a 4 is the icing on the cake.

They pride themselves in their player ratings but unfortunately they've rather lost their heads like their home team.
To be fair the MuEN do the same....... oh hang on a minute

I think the thing that has changed the most this season compared to other seasons is we are more defensive and dont really look to out score teams by massive margins. We go 2 nil up then just kill the game with possession football it helps that our defence is the best in the world at the moment as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.