United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted Sunday on Redcafe....

This protest was absolutely brilliant strategy.

1. This is the closest game in England to El Classico, so most likely to be covered by global media.
2. They actually lulled people into complacency during last week’s protest outside Old Trafford that was peaceful and relatively sparsely attended
3. They protested at the hotel where the players sleep before home games as well as at the ground.
4. Once inside the ground they were just fans - a little vandalism, filmed as happy to be there, stealing a corner flag and balls.
5. They did enough to get the game canceled.
6. Now, the rescheduled game will have a huge spotlight on it . The Glazers will have to do something substantial before it like make a commitment to ownership change, spending etc or that game too might be in jeopardy.
7. The glee, vandalism and little bit of rioting made our primarily adrenaline-fueled global fan base identify with the rioters.
8. It is done on a game that doesn’t matter for us having basically secured CL and 2nd place but one that Liverpool, our main rivals, desperately needs to win and thus messes with their heads.
9. It is very close to the end of season and summer’s transfer window so the ownership will have to spend during it or fear even worse stuff.
10. And it shows up Liverpool’s own protest as being relatively half-baked.

My salute to you all, I have never been more proud to be a Red!
Can anyone make sense of point 7 for me?

View attachment 16110Can see it all coming to a head next week :) I honestly don’t think they’d be doing this if 4th place wasn’t sewn up....let’s beat Chelsea and get the popcorn out
I think the size of the 'Important: No violence allowed' message says it all.
If it's important, then make sure your fans see it!
But, of course, you don't want them to see it do you, but you'll hide behind a 'we clearly stated no violence' with a staggeringly arrogant lack of responsibility when it all kicks off ... again.

We decide when you play? Oh do fuck off!

Last edited:
Who was the rag player who was making the extremely ostentatious Sign of the Cross as he came out onto the pitch.
I have nothing against any player praying before a match but why have to do it in front of the cameras 'with the 'hey, look at me posing' it all seems completely put on and completely insincere as it most certainly was when Beckham had a short spell of doing it.
God must be really into cheating and diving!

We played 5 in 14 days in April, 4 in 10 in September with no pre season. Good job we are able to utilise our squad unlike Noddy. Stop moaning and maybe look at why you are playing 5 in 15 you muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.