Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the first time that two non-G14 members have contested the final in 30 years. The only non-G14 team to win it since then was Chelsea. Hopefully, we'll be the second.

This is the obvious point of difference, and because of that I don't want Phil to play tomorrow.

Azpilicueta will definitely play the final, the only thing that would stop it is if Phil absolutely rinsed him tomorrow and made it obvious that it would be a car crash.

They will target Phil and try and kick him off the park and out of the final given half the chance.

This is the obvious point of difference, and because of that I don't want Phil to play tomorrow.

Azpilicueta will definitely play the final, the only thing that would stop it is if Phil absolutely rinsed him tomorrow and made it obvious that it would be a car crash.
I'd be really surprised if Sterling doesn't start tomorrow. Foden will be on the bench

Just been announced turkey is on the travel red list from may 17 th
UEFA will be delighted, more tickets for their stooges. It must have been galling for them to have to give 8000 to actual fans of the clubs participating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.