Retiring abroad

January to April in Spain is my plan when I hit 60 in 9 years time and the rest of the year in U.K. Rent something out of season on the Costa Blanca

It's a few years off for me but a definate. My mission is to emigrate in my early 50s before this country is completely destroyed. I honestly am frightened what it will be like in 30 years.

Where would you retire to?

France, Greece, Spain, Italy??

Has anyone actually done it on here.

each to their own - not for me, love this country. Two months away a year more than enough for me.
It was a definite for you when you started the thread? Winter abroad for 5/6 months and back home for our summer is my aim.

Edit - And i am now thinking you are H. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey.

Last edited:
Have you had them with mint sauce? Took me 35 years before i did.... Delicious.
No, you sick fucker :p

ps I don't like mint sauce from the jar, not overly bothered about peas but I will eat them if out at a restaurant

I use the herbs on buttered new potatoes though :)

It was a definite for you when you started the thread? Winter abroad for 5/6 months and back home for our summer is my aim.
You know, I thought I'd read he wanted to go abroad in the past lol

I think he just makes it all up as he goes along :)

yes short periods - changed my mind since then. Couldn’t do full whack - miss City and my walks too much and country pubs. A balance is the answer.

January to April in Spain is my plan when I hit 60 in 9 years time and the rest of the year in U.K. Rent something out of season on the Costa Blanca
Huge problem on the Costa Blanca with illegals, lots of burglaries and general crime. Hotels ok but my mate who is in Villamartin is not happy, he's a rag though so fuck him:-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.