Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Could he have predicted Aguero's atrocious penalty? And I'm not saying I'm satisfied with Pep's lineup nor the performance.

No it's not even close. We won't need even 1 point to win the league. United will fuck up at least 2 of their remaining marches.
You hope , they not long won four in a row then the draw

Look, it's over. There is one thing that matters, we all know it.

That said, we know and surely he knows that Sterling, Cancelo, Jesus, Torres, Mendy are trash. Kun is finished and looked for all the world like it. The CL team is not this shower. Biggest disappointment is that given the chance to stake a claim for a team spot in Istanbul, many totally failed. Totally.

As for that wanker team Chelsea, what a bunch of faking cunts. Hideous manager, play acting shithouses who will face the full force of City in Istanbul. We can batter them, I'm sure of it. Horrible team, absolutely horrible.

Just watched the penalty again, it was clear, Taylor is a cheat, end of. There is no fucking point in var of they don't tell the ref he made a mistake.
Taylor was okay. How is he expected to see if there is contact from behind? VAR should have overruled it or ask him to go to monitor.

Jesus christ what am i seeing on here. fucking hell.

"Tuchel has peps number"
"we are going to lose the final"

Get a grip ffs.

Tuchel twice has beaten our SECOND TEAM! not the first one. They are a glorified BURNLEY.

Tuchel has beaten us twice when we have not used the formation that has won us so many games this season, He hasnt come up against a full force Man city yet. 4-3-3 is the formation we are undefeated with in the champions league not this mess we played tonight.

A bernardo and Gundogan midfield changes the whole game. Mahrez changes things also he has their full back on toast we know this. Foden will have Azpilicueta on toast to. Stop panicking over this game.

Watching Chelsea today they are not that good, they are not a PSG or Dortmund. they press yes but if you have press resistant midfielders this game changes, if you have a fluid front three this game changes. we will win the champions league final maybe 2 nil or 3 nil.

Madrid hurt chelsea when modric and Kross were able to get out of the press if they were younger madrid wouldve punished them. we have Gundogan and bernardo two of the best press resistant players in the world to come into this team including KDB. i was worried going into this game thinking chelsea were some amazing team but they struggled against our second team again.

I'm very angry at the moment. We had a chance to win the League, and Pep plays the reserves again. Why? The CL final isn't for three weeks, so why rest players?
That's twice our reserves have lost to Chelsea, and it's not looking good for the CL final. It's gives them a mental advantage over us.
I haven't a clue what Sergio was thinking with that awful penalty, the goalie had time to lie on the floor and get up again by the time the ball got to him, and the way Rodri gave the ball away for their first goal was criminal.
Me too mate I'm absolutely fucking angry gutted and livid.
I knew when I saw the team we would lose

Two missed messages: Nobody told Pep he didn't need to fuck about as it's six fucking days before we play the barcodes, and nobody told Sergio not to fuck about with the penalty.
The only consolation, and it's a very minor one, is that the bastard dippers won't be happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.