Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

This was a game of fine margins and not down to whether Tuchel has Pep's number.

Raggy Taylor wont be reffing the final, that's got to be a bonus

The worst refereeing performance I've ever seen was Taylor in our game with Chelsea a few years ago, that ended in a mass brawl which was all his doing.

The failure to give a penalty to us in the second half tells you all you need to know that corruption in football is alive and well.

I don't understand the change of system, we looked shite.
Saying that we should've had that in the bag by HT, that penalty by Sergio was a disgrace.
The 2nd half was open but they were tearing us apart, Ake and Mendy too slow and Dias was being pulled out of position.
But that foul on Sterling was a penalty all day and even though we looked disjointed we could've won it.

We'll play 1st team in the CL Final tho and i'm confident we'll win

But why give Chelsea the fucking opportunity to beat us ahead of the final... it’s fucking madness and IF they do it again in the final you know who’s to blame ... Taggart wouldn’t have done that today and neither should Pep have done it

Do you want Tuchel to have a free shot at playing our first team before a final? a free shot to go away after today game and try and work out the first team weakness? playing a second team means hes never come up against the first team of man city videos can do so much but not more than actually being there seeing the best players play in their best postions.

Pep knows this. Dont give tuchel a free shot at seeing how our 4-3-3 formation plays in person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.