Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

You hope , they not long won four in a row then the draw
Not really understand what you're saying there but I don't just hope. I have the firm belief that rags are more or less at the level of Leicester and dippers. With their schedule you can safely bet your house on them losing point. I think I believe in that more than in science at this point.

Too many players ran around with faces like smacked arses! Most of them know they won`t be in the final team and instead of going for it and playing out of their skins they lacked any heart!
Cancelo, piss poor, Rodri hopelessly slow and unaware of his surroundings, Stirling far from his best, Mendy tried but really slow in the second half!
Funnily enough Cancelo and Mendy having to be covered by Diaz, LaPorte and Ake. Rodri didn`t help and I assume his role was to act as sweeper or cover when the fullbacks were out of position.
Aguero messed up the pen but I can forgive him that.Jesus and Torres not up for the fight or rather unable to help.
Dias and LaPorte left hopelessly outnumbered at times but can`t be blamed. Similarly what could Eddy do?
The only thing is that even Pep can`t be so blind as to play that team again or make that many changes!
MOM.....Foden. Hardly put a foot wrong for 10 minutes!
Rant over, feel better now
Was that after the fifth goal went in?

Worrying thing is we’ve played them twice recently, different line ups and formations but in both games we’ve struggled to create few clear cut chances

Fuck me. This thread is reaching matchday thread levels of shite. If it gets more posts than the 2nd leg win over PSG thread, then it proves once and for all that this place is infested with rags and pathetic wums.
Thing your wrong mate, I am fucking fuming, if he wants to win the league fucking win and stop fucking about I am a Blue through and through so as you guessed I am fucked off

We will beat these with our best team in three weeks
We will keep the call and boss the game
Peps managing the players but some of reserves just aren’t up to it
Torres mendy and aguero should be nowhere near this team from now on
Torres plays completely different when he plays centrally.

If we had beat Chelsea, there next league games would all be like finals.

Now they can relax and save players for the final. In my opinion this was a big mistake by Pep.

Not forgetting how much confidence this gives them as a team!

If anything that was Pep not wanting Tuchel to get any feel before the final not with 9 absentees
We started without a midfield and in the final they are going to get swamped there. I'll let people be angry for a night, I would have liked a beer or two tonight having won the league, but if people can't grasp this very, very, very basic point by tomorrow AM then that's on them. They've not played against our best players or our formation, and they don't know how they're gonna cope with it and neither do we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.