VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless they take the human side out of it it will be open to corruption either for betting purpose or to make the league appear more competative than what it is, if the tech isnt there yet for computerised decisions then scrap it until it is

If the ref told the players Var said the ball hit above the shirt line today then Dean needs investigating as photos on Twitter shows it was a penalty and not above the sleeve line. Cheats yet again.

VAR have ruled a goal out for the barcodes for handball but didn't review Trent Darby's blatant push on Callum Wilson before he took his shot..

Penalty and certain red card.. not even mentioned, immediately brushed under the fkin carpet..

Good on the barcodes for scoring at the death, they've been robbed of 2 points though..

The look on bingo's face was fkin joyous..!
I had 2 bets on that game. Newcastle win 12/1 and liv half time/Newc full time 45/1
i have yet to see the goals or var but, BASTARDS. That one was proper bent.

I had 2 bets on that game. Newcastle win 12/1 and liv half time/Newc full time 45/1
i have yet to see the goals or var but, BASTARDS. That one was proper bent.

Don't look at the ruled out barcode goal stoner because you'll be shopping for a new tele in the morning as you'd have put your foot through it..

Gutted for you mate, just like City, looks like you were stitched up by VAR..!

I see that Balbuena has had his red card rescinded.
This means that VAR officials got it wrong and the ref got it wrong after going to the screen to review.
I was surprised that the committee didn't fall into lone with the match officials but fairness came out in the end.

The perfect example of how we're screwed in games happened yesterday.

Scenario 1:

Alty gives the pen VAR wouldn't overturn his decision.

Alty doesn't give the pen VAR wouldn't overturn his decision.

Scenario 2:

In a raggy/dips game he blows, fucking no chance unless he's 100% certain (and even then maybe not) he'd blow for us.

He didn't have the best angle to be fair but that wouldn't stop him taking scenario 2 in other games.

They said it wasn’t a clear and obvious error! Hold on that means VAR agrees Sterling was not fouled, yet everyone can see he gets his legs hit twice at least, so that is incompetence of the highest order, on both sets of officials. If Taylor doesn’t see the contact and doesn’t award it then it’s clearly obvious he missed it and the VAR should award the penalty. Everyone has to face the cameras, players managers etc to explain their actions however one of the biggest parts of the game the officials, never ever come out and explain their actions, I’m sure Walton or some other bellend will come on and make excuses for them, but for me it’s incompetent so they don’t ref for a whole again or cheating!

I really dont understand football anymore !.
I couldnt real see the contact for the penalty that was given but was pleased City got it.
The Sterling 'penalty' the defender was climbing all over Sterling, made at least 3 contacts on Sterling eventually knocking Sterling over. I thought it was a stone wall penalty. But it wasnt.

I dont understand how VAR couldnt see that. I dont understand why the ref wasnt sent to the monitor. I guess I just dont understand football !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.